Design & Development
If you want to be a part of the digital marketing world then we may be the home you have been looking for. Bluleadz is a pioneer in the inbound marketing field and a fun place to work. We are looking for smart, passionate, and creative team members to help with website design, content creation, inbound marketing management and sales. Be at the cutting edge of the marketing world!
Current people in this position:
Interested in this job?
HR AND RECRUITING MANAGER
Fast response time
Avg. response time: 1-2 business days
Our CRM Integration Engineer is the lead advisor to clients working to optimize their daily operations to scale their businesses. You are a whiz at translating a company’s needs into technical solutions using your expert skills in data analysis and integration. Using HubSpot Operations Hub, you’ll design and build scalable processes to create organizational alignment among our clients’ teams and stakeholders.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Identify opportunities for improved data quality and cleanliness.
- Utilize data sync to integrate clients’ operational software with HubSpot.
- Mine and analyze data from client databases and provide insight to optimize marketing and business processes.
- Develop custom API integrations.
- Curate data into usable data sets with HubSpot Operations Hub.
- Consult with clients including business owners, senior and executive-level marketers, sales teams, and IT professionals in B2B tech industries.
- Build programmable automation in HubSpot, including workflows, webhooks, and chatflows.
- Discover problems in integrations and programmable workflows and recommend solutions.
- Develop operating reports in HubSpot.
- Advise clients on system processes and best practices to support user adoption.
- Build processes that provide an exceptional customer experience.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
3 years of experience developing and managing API integrations.
Database knowledge and skills in SQL.
Experience in HubSpot CRM.
Strong analytical skills.
Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred).
Ability to learn new systems and platforms quickly.
Ability to manage, organize, and prioritize multiple projects with multiple clients simultaneously and with minimal supervision.
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate information, ideas, and processes to internal team members and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Analytics, or related technical field preferred.
Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.