Inbound Marketing, Sales, and Service Resources
This is a great place to get all the info you need using an inbound approach to grow your organization.
- Learn the basics of branding and how it impacts your business
- Outline how to develop your brand
- Learn best practices to effectively perform a brand audit
- Take home an interactive checklist to help you measure brand awareness and consistency
- Better understand what NPS means to you and your business.
- Calculate your NPS based off of the surveys you conduct.
- Find the right type of NPS survey that will help your business the most.
- Take action on the customer feedback you gather from NPS surveys.
- Learn the top traits every leader should possess.
- Understand how each trait plays a valuable role in helping you become the best leader you can be at any company.
- Get actionable next steps toward developing these skills.
- Learn How to Go From Selecting Your CMS to Launching Your Site
- How to Find the Right Domain Name Registrar
- What Web Hosting Types Best Fit Your Needs
- How To Show Inbound Marketing Value To Your CEO & Management Team
- What Inbound Marketing Has To Offer Your Sales Team
- How To Approach Different Key Players In Your Organization And What Concerns They May Have
- Understand The Benefits Of Influencer Marketing
- How To Select The Right Influencers
- How To Boost Your Brands Awareness Through Influencer Marketing
- How To Identify Your Target Market
- Tips To Create A Compelling Content Offer
- How To Set Up Workflows
- Learn about the benefits of conducting each type of interview – phone, video, panel, and reference checks.
- Refer to a list of the best questions to ask sales candidates and their professional references.
- Adopt a simple 7 step sales hiring process to streamline finding and assessing new talent.
Here are 60 (30 marketing and 30 sales) of the most important marketing and sales acronyms to know and understand!
Live chat is a web service that enables businesses to communicate in real time with people visiting their website. This fast support is provided through the medium of instant messaging and creates a form of customer service, which can have a crucial contribution to the success of any online business.
3 Easy Ways to Align Sales and Marketing
- 3 Ways To Align Your Sales & Maketing Teams
5 Ways to Improve Your Business's Local SEO
- Improve Your Business's Local SEO
- Learn the basic components of a lead nurturing campaign.
- Dive deep into the five key steps for creating a lead nurturing workflow.
- Gain access to an interactive worksheet to help you get started on your first workflow.
- Email Marketing Solutions for Every Industry
- How to Create Compelling, Concise Email Content
- How to Increase Email Open Rates
7 Awesome Hacks for Creating an Amazing Email Campaign
- Hacks To Create An Amazing Email Campaign
- Answer all the important questions of content planning, noting your buyer personas, intended platforms, and messaging.
- Outline your pre-production ideas, including who's involved, the budget, and tools needed.
- Organize the production process through a shot sheet and shooting schedule.
- Streamline the editing process by highlighting the key elements to take note of when putting the final video together (e.g., sound and color quality)
- How To Make Intro Videos For Prospects
- Step By Step Instructions For Creating Custom Video GIFs
- How To Shoot And Edit Videos For Marketing Campaigns
How To: Create a Video Voicemail
- Video Tutorial: Creating A Video Voicemail
7 Video Tips Your Business Needs to Know RIGHT NOW
- 7 Video Tips To Start Implementing
How To: Upload a Wistia Video to Your Website
- How To Add A Wistia Video To Your Website
5 Videos Your Boring Business Needs RIGHT NOW
- Different Videos You Can Make To Showcase Your Business
- Answers To The Top CRM Questions
- Benefits & Drawbacks Of Both HubSpot CRM & Salesforce
- CRMs That Promote SMarketing
How To: Migrate A WordPress Blog To HubSpot
- Video Tutorial: How To Migrate A WordPress Blog To HubSpot
How To: Sync Social Media Accounts in HubSpot
- Video Tutorial: How To Sync Up Your Social Accounts In HubSpot
How To: Create Smart Form Fields in HubSpot
- Video Tutorial: Creating Smart Form Fields In HubSpot
How To: Create a 301 Redirect In HubSpot
- Video Tutorial: How To Create A 301 Redirect In HubSpot
How To: Set a Background Image Using a Custom Module in HubSpot
- Video Tutorial: How To Set A Background Image Using A Custom Module In HubSpot
How To: Use HubSpot to See Where Your Leads are Coming From
- How To Use HubSpot To See Where Your Leads Are Coming From
How To: Create a Modal Popup Window in HubSpot
- Creating A Modal Popup Window In HubSpot
How To: Add a Google Custom Search to Your HubSpot Website
- Video Tutorial: How To Add A Google Custom Search To Your HubSpot Site
How To: Place Google Analytics On A HubSpot Website
- Video Tutorial: How To Place Google Analytics On A HubSpot Website
- How Bluleadz Handles The Content Creation Process
#askinbound: "Where does SEM fit in with inbound marketing?"
- How Does SEM Fit In With Inbound Marketing
#askinbound 09: "How do I unite marketing and sales?"
- How To Get Marketing & Sales On The Same Page
#askinbound 08: "Does an inbound agency need to be in the same city as me?"
- Does The Location Of An Inbound Marketing Agency Matter
#askinbound 07: "Which CMS should I use?"
- Which Content Management System Should You Use
#askinbound 06: "Why Is My Traffic Down?"
- Diagosing A Decrease In Website Traffic
#askinbound 05: "Where Do I Start in Inbound Marketing?"
- A Good Place To Start Implementing Inbound Marketing
#askinbound 04: "How do you Set Up Your Annual Goals?"
- How To Set Up Annual Goals
#askinbound 03: "What's the Best SEO Advice You've Ever Heard?"
- SEO Tips That Will Improve Your Business
#askinbound 02: "Should You Hire An Inbound Marketer or Outsource It?"
- Inbound Marketing: In-House Or Outsourced
#askinbound 01: "Is Inbound Marketing Right for Every Business?"
- What's A Good Fit For Inbound Marketing
- Inbound Marketing Success Story
- Inbound Marketing Best Principals
- BZ Pricing Page Explainer