As a Bluleadz Sales Development Representative, you’re responsible for successfully selling our services to inbound leads and targeted prospects, primarily over the phone. Target clients consist of (but are not limited to) mid-sized and enterprise businesses.
Simply put, you’re a major source of support for our Sales Account Executives by prospecting and booking meetings for them. You’re working hard to spark engagement with highly qualified leads.
Simply put, you’re a major source of support for our Sales Reps by prospecting and booking meetings for them. You’re working hard to spark engagement with highly qualified leads.
What You Do In Your Workday:
You are the foundation for our sales team’s growth. The go-to rockstar who knows how to effectively engage qualified leads and keep our inbound specialists busy with qualified meetings. You’re not selling an unneeded product you don’t believe in, you’re connecting with companies who will partner with us to solve their problems and drive their business growth.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding the team’s monthly revenue goals by setting up meetings with qualified opportunities for the inbound specialists.
- Make an awesome first impression with all leads you connect with by establishing trust, providing guidance, and doing the right thing. (Hey! That’s one of our core values!)
- Position the value of Bluleadz services, CMS software, and the inbound methodology to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Bluleadz can grow their business.
- Gather pertinent information to prioritize the prospect while providing valuable intelligence for sales conversations.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with.
- Qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if a partnership with Bluleadz can be a strategic investment for their business growth
- Use a variety of mediums (phone calls, email, social, etc.) to deliver relevant and personalized outreach to prospects.
- Maintain all deals and activity in the HubSpot CRM.
- Follow up with all MQLs via phone, email, or other methods in accordance with the marketing and sales SLA.
- Own your performance by monitoring your KPIs and working with the sales director to implement improvement strategies when necessary.
- Commit to growing yourself while contributing to the evolution of the agency.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- Prior experience in outbound sales or appointment setting (B2B preferred)
- Kick-ass written and verbal communication skills
- Awesome consultative selling, negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Demonstrated experience as a HubSpot user or similar business software (e.g., Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- An eagerness to continue learning about sales and staying in the loop on emerging trends
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship