Our Enterprise HubSpot Implementation Specialist plays a pivotal role in driving the success of our corporate clients by meticulously executing marketing and sales enablement activities within HubSpot.
As a seasoned HubSpot expert, you serve as a strategic advisor, identifying our clients' unique business objectives, challenges, and key performance metrics. You implement data-driven strategies within HubSpot, while equipping clients with the tools and knowledge to achieve continued success.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Designing and implementing client-centered processes and solutions using HubSpot and related integrations.
- Managing complex data migration projects into HubSpot CRM.
- Developing workflows within HubSpot to automate processes and enhance efficiency.
- Strategizing and implementing lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns in the HubSpot Marketing Hub to drive enterprise-level marketing success.
- Optimizing deal stages and pipelines within HubSpot Sales Hub to ensure efficient sales processes for your clients.
- Building comprehensive dashboards to enable data-driven decision-making.
- Providing training and comprehensive documentation to clients.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 3+ years experience in HubSpot implementation or HubSpot onboarding role
- 3+ years of experience with HubSpot CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Service Hub (certifications preferred)
- Experience working with clients in an agency setting preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple enterprise-level projects simultaneously
- Experience in project management software (ClickUp) preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US without employer sponsorship