In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing awesome strategic marketing plans in the HubSpot platform that achieve goals for your suite of clients.
You'll take the lead on client communications and coordinate your team of internal specialists to get results for our clients.
To be successful, you'll need to understand each client's industry and their specific business challenges and provide strategies that help them overcome those challenges.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns
- Schedule and monitor social media posts
- Set up deal stages and pipelines
- Build out landing pages
- Develop and test workflows
- Buyer persona research and development
- Build dashboards and campaign reports for strategic analysis
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in the HubSpot CRM, Marketing, Sales, and/or Service Hubs.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a HubSpot user (certifications preferred).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects and campaigns.
- Must be a self-starter and extremely motivated to achieve success without being told what to do.
- Knowledge of SEO, blogging, email marketing, lead generation, and related fields of digital marketing preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or related industry preferred.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.