In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing awesome strategic marketing plans in the HubSpot platform that achieve goals for your suite of clients.
To be successful, you'll need to understand each client's industry and their specific business challenges and provide strategies that help them overcome those challenges. Your success will be measured based on the results you achieve, which are tied to specific KPIs.
What You Do In Your Workday:
As the Marketing Strategist, you will take the lead on client communications and coordinate your team of internal specialists to get results for our clients.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Search engine optimization
- Buyer persona research and development
- Content creation
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Marketing analytics and reporting
- In-depth campaign analysis
- Lead nurturing
- Various other digital marketing activities
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in the HubSpot Marketing Hub.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or related industry.
- 3+ years of digital marketing strategy experience (agency experience preferred).
- Proven track record of increasing client results and meeting client KPIs/goals.
- Demonstrated experience as a HubSpot user (certifications preferred).
- Prior strategic experience in digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, and other related fields.
- Kickass written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects and campaigns.
- Must be a self-starter and extremely motivated to achieve success without being told what to do.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- Advanced working knowledge of SEO, blogging, email marketing, lead generation, and related fields of digital marketing.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Google Docs, etc.) and project management software (e.g., ClickUp).
- Proficiency in analytics tools, including Google Analytics, HubSpot analytics tools, and Google Search Console.
- Proficiency in SEO tools, including Moz and Ahrefs.
- Strong leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage various projects at the same time.
- An eagerness to continue learning about marketing and staying in the loop on emerging trends.
- Experience in providing consultations for marketing executives, CEOs, and other members of leadership.