Bluleadz is a digital marketing agency that helps companies transform the way they market, sell, and service their customers. We accomplish this by using a simple framework: Attract meaningful website traffic. Convert visitors into qualified leads. Close leads into revenue.
Marketing and advertising campaigns play a vital role in helping our awesome clients get found online, build authority in their industry, and nurture ideal buyers through their journey to becoming a paying customer.
What You Do In Your Workday:
As a talented and meticulous Paid Search Specialist, you successfully manage our clients’ paid search/display accounts through channels such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Your Workdays Can Include the Following Tasks:
- Build strategically targeted PPC campaigns across multiple channels.
- Manage digital campaigns for multiple clients in many different industries.
- Identify which strategies will increase performance for each client.
- Monitor paid search accounts and analyze performance to improve click-through and conversion rates.
- Execute keyword research to develop strategic ad campaigns that will drive high return-on-investment.
- Meet with clients to review performance reports and provide strategic insights.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 2+ years of experience running paid search campaigns for multiple clients.
- Ability to write creative, engaging ad copy for a variety of technical industries.
- Ability to analyze which campaigns are running effectively and develop recommendations to improve ad performance.
- Organizational skills to run multiple ad campaigns simultaneously.
- Must also possess and demonstrate a true team player mentality.
- Must be able to effectively use Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter advertising platforms.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employee sponsorship.