Bluleadz Sales Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling our services to inbound leads and targeted prospects, primarily over the phone. Target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — mid-sized and enterprise businesses.
Our reps make some serious money while never making cold calls and only deal with highly qualified leads. This role requires ZERO travel!
What You Do In Your Workday:
As a brand enthusiast for Bluleadz, you bring on new clients by understanding their needs and demonstrating how our services will meet goals to grow their business.
Your Workdays Can Include The Following Tasks:
- Develop expertise in inbound marketing.
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at mid-sized and enterprise-level companies.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Provide strategies and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and/or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- 1-3+ years of selling experience preferably in web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Experience working with business owners, marketers, and executives
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employee sponsorship
- B.A. or B.S degree preferred but not a must