We’re a dynamic and forward-thinking agency that is passionate about helping businesses grow by leveraging the power of HubSpot's inbound marketing and sales platform.
We’re seeking a HubSpot expert with a solid understanding of inbound marketing who’s ready to take their career to the next level. Previous sales experience is NOT required — only a track record of quality consulting that drives results and a passion for HubSpot!
What You Do In Your Workday:
As a brand enthusiast for Bluleadz and HubSpot, you are responsible for driving revenue growth by selling HubSpot products and services to potential clients. Your primary focus is understanding the unique needs and challenges of each prospect and strategizing tailored solutions that align with their business goals.
Your Workdays Can Include The Following Tasks:
- Engage with potential clients to understand their business challenges and objectives. Utilize your HubSpot expertise to recommend customized solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Cultivate strong, long-lasting relationships with clients by understanding their evolving requirements and ensuring their satisfaction throughout their journey with Bluleadz.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all customer interactions and sales activities in HubSpot CRM.
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at mid-sized and enterprise-level companies.
- Effectively forecast sales and close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of HubSpot's suite of products, keeping up with the latest features and capabilities.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a HubSpot user in HubSpot CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub
- 3+ years of HubSpot strategy experience (agency experience preferred)
- Experience in sales is a plus but is NOT required
- Proven track record of meeting business KPIs/goals using HubSpot
- Experience in providing consultations for marketing executives, CEOs, and other members of leadership
- A sharp focus on your goals and a powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employee sponsorship
- B.A. or B.S degree preferred but not a must