If you want to be a part of the digital marketing world then we may be the home you have been looking for. Bluleadz is a pioneer in the inbound marketing field and a fun place to work. We are looking for smart, passionate, and creative team members to help with website design, content creation, inbound marketing management and sales. Be at the cutting edge of the marketing world!
Current people in this position:
Interested in this job?
HR AND RECRUITING MANAGER
Fast response time
Avg. response time: 1-2 business days
In this role, you’ll develop and execute a social media strategy to amplify the Bluleadz brand while further establishing our expertise in digital marketing and HubSpot across all social media channels.
What You Do In Your Workday:
Using best practices and emerging trends, you’ll take charge of the day-to-day management of Bluleadz’ social media profiles to provide engaging and valuable content for our growing audience.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Craft creative and engaging content using best practices across all social media channels
- Work closely with leadership to develop social media strategies
- Coordinate and maintain a social media calendar to track current and upcoming campaigns
- Generate, edit, and publish videos showcasing our industry expertise
- Engage with the Bluleadz online community by monitoring daily mentions and responding to social media messages and comments
- Proactively engage with accounts relevant to HubSpot, digital marketing, and B2B industries
- Monitor, track, and report on social media performance
- Develop tactics to optimize posts, engage followers, and increase reach
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in social media strategy for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Proven experience growing social media audiences and engagement, preferably in the B2B space
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Ability to create unique content while maintaining brand standards, voice, and tone
- Familiarity with digital design and related tools, such as Adobe Illustrator and Canva
- Knowledge of social media algorithms and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship