As a developer at Bluleadz, you’re taking ownership of various website projects for our clients. You get to flex your badass coding and design skills while furthering developing your skillset.
Design, development, and everything in between. You are the go-to rockstar who creates amazing experiences for our clients’ audiences.
What You Do In Your Workday:
The agency culture is fast-paced, so you’re managing various projects for different clients simultaneously. Somedays, you’re brainstorming site layouts, and other days, you’re finalizing code before a website’s launch day.
You’re the expert in all things web development, ranging from concept to completion.
Your Workdays Can Include Any of the Following Tasks:
- Write efficient code by adhering to software development best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, specialists, and other team members to ensure a mutual understanding of expectations.
- Conduct quality control checks by testing the functionality of web development projects.
- Design and develop websites using HubSpot, along with creating landing pages and email templates.
- Support marketing efforts by building brochure/marketing websites and interactive tools (e.g., surveys, estimators, calculators, etc.).
- Optimize websites to ensure the best user experience by looking at speed, security, and mobile.
- Create website experiences that result in an increase in lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Work with the team to incorporate the latest technology to improve the quality of the user experience.
The Skills and Qualifications You Bring:
- 2-5+ years of HubSpot CMS.
- Demonstrated expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A passion for learning and staying in the loop on web development trends and an eagerness to educate others on your team.
- Attention to detail and a good eye for modern web design.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing best practices.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.