Selecting a Video Marketing Agency
When you decide to invest in video marketing, there are many aspects to consider. Video marketing agencies can help immensely by offsetting the cost of production.
Video can live in several different areas in your content marketing approach at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
Here’s how you can map video to each stage.
Awareness Stage Videos
At this point, you need to deliver videos to help your audience identify their problem. Some video content that fits well here includes:
- Explainer video: instructional, giving your audience a better understanding of a topic.
- Brand video: a great way to tell your brand’s story and highlight your values.
Consideration Stage Videos
Now, your audience wants to find solutions. You can show how your products or services are a great option that helps them overcome an obstacle and achieve their goals. Video content ideas for the consideration stage include:
- How-to video: a type of explainer video that provides useful information about a topic in your industry.
- Product video: introduce your products or services, showing how they provide value.
Decision Stage Videos
Your prospects are officially narrowing down their options to make a purchase. You want to provide videos that guide them to purchase your product or service. Common decision stage content might be:
- Testimonials: happy customers singing your praises.
- Company culture video: an insider look at your company’s personality, putting faces to your name.
Producing video content is a long process. You need to know what services to shop for when you’re assessing video marketing companies.
Video Marketing Services You Need
There are so many moving parts in video content marketing. Production requires a lot of equipment, such as:
- Editing software
- On-air talent
And that’s just for shooting days. You also need resources for publishing, promoting, and distributing your video content.
Here are some video marketing services you need to search for:
- Scriptwriting and scripting
- Video graphic creation
- Video search engine optimization (SEO)
- YouTube channel management
- Video ad management
- Social media management
- Video campaign analysis
- On-site consultation
- Set design
What to Consider When Assessing a Video Marketing Company
There are many considerations you need to have in mind as your evaluation marketing agencies who provide video content marketing creation.
- Your Goals: Before you start looking, make sure you have an idea of what you want to accomplish with your video marketing efforts.
- Testimonials: As you come across marketing firms, seek out reviews and testimonials that highlight their previous work.
- Work Samples: Speaking of previous work, look for examples of the videos they created for previous clients.
- Diverse Offerings: Depending on your needs, you might need to create a variety of video types. So make sure you dig some to see what kinds of videos they have experience with.
- Their Process: Inquire about what their workflows look like so you can fully grasp the dynamics of the relationship you might have with them.
- Their Approach: You deserve a customized video content marketing plan that fits your business and your unique needs, not a one-size-fits-all strategy.