Facebook remarketing is a great way to reach and create impressions on new audiences that visit your site. There are a few ways to configure Facebook remarketing ads (based on customer lists, app activity and website traffic), but those targeted for website traffic—or more importantly, new website traffic—offer the most organic growth potential.
In this video walkthrough, I provide a step-by-step guide to setting up a remarketing campaign in Facebook that targets new website visitors:
How to Remarket With Facebook
As detailed in the video tutorial, creating a remarketing campaign on Facebook (via HubSpot) is relatively simple. All you need to do is:
- Generate a Facebook remarketing pixel in your Facebook Ads Manager
- Place the Facebook pixel at the bottom of your website header code in the HubSpot CMS
- Create a Custom Audience in your Ads Manager; set up a custom date or timeframe to generate a remarketing audience
- Select a campaign for the remarketing ad and edit the ad set to include your Custom Audience
- Publish the ad and make sure it's enabled in the Ads Manager
- Click Review and Publish to take the remarketing ad live
There you have it! We hope you found this tutorial helpful and can use it in your own Facebook remarketing campaigns. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.